- Wattage: 18W
- Lumens: 2200-2300lm
- Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Equivalent: 40W
- Beam Angle: 240°
- Dimmable: No
- Material: Glass with Shatterproof flim
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: Integrated Driver
- Base Type: G13
- Life: 45,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 55%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Wet Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy efficient, safe and reliable.
- Install With or Without a Ballast: These tubes can be installed with a ballast (plug and play) or without a ballast (direct installation), with both a single and dual ended connection compatibility. 18W without ballast, 20W with a ballast. Please check Ballast compatibility before purchase. Standard international 4' T8 tube shape.
- Keep Original Shunted Tombstones: This tube installs directly into your fixture’s original shunted sockets (tombstones), which means you will not need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted sockets.
- Shatterproof: These T8’s are designed with a frosted shatterproof film protected glass housing which allows for safe installation in fixtures, with or without wire guards.
Very nice product. The lamps were packed great! The temperature color (used 4000K) looks very nice for a office setting. Installed these for one of my customers. They are happy with the light levels. As a contractor I like that these lamps are UL listed and can be used with or without a ballast. When customers have mixed lamp types (T12 & T8) this is a good choice for a replacement.
The tubes can be installed with or without ballast, but with a perfectly working ballast (not one that had a bad tube in it) 1 tube is always way dimmer than the other. Fortunately if you bypass ballast they meet in the middle. Not the brightest led I've seen but don't blind you at all if you look straight at them. Great vallue will be buying box after box. Thanks
Worked with my existing ballast. No rewiring was needed. Slipped ends into tombstones and turned on the switch. MUCH faster warm up and no cold flicker, black ends or strobing. Replaced ALL of my FT40's and T8's in my workshop (36 tubes). I expect considerable overall savings of electricity usage with a very quick payback. (36 tubes x 40 watts@14 cents KW = 1,440 watts per hour = about $.20 per hour. -OR- 36 tubes @ 8 watts = 288 watts = about 5 cents per hour. Figuring lights are on 10 hours a day you can save $1.50 a day. 30 days results in a $50 savings. Payback comes quick and they are brighter!