The Parmida LED Technologies™ LED Integrated Strip Light Fixture is an ideal modern solution to illuminate your desired space by replacing outdated traditional T5 or T8 fluorescent fixtures. This fixture is constructed with a heavy die-formed, cold-rolled steel housing and impact resistant polycarbonate frosted lens that provides a uniform and glare-free light. Suitable for surface, wall, or suspension mounting. Suspension mounting cable accessories are included. Multiple knockouts are located on the fixture for hard pipe wiring through ends for continuous row mounting. This product is built with Steady-Dim technology and is compatible with 0-10V dimmers.
- Wattage: 40W
- Lumens: 4800lm
- Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Equivalent: 100W
- Beam Angle: 180°
- Dimmable: Yes. 0-10V
- Material: Solid die-formed, Cold rolled Steel & Polycarbonate lens
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: Isolated Driver
- Base Type: Direct Wire
- Life: 60,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 60%
- Fully certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Wet Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy efficient, safe and reliable.
- Dimmable: 100-0% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems.
- Adjustable Light Direction: Range of motion: 30° tilt and 359° rotation. Perfect for sloped ceilings or for directional accent lighting as the LED can pivot and rotate for illumination where most desired
- Fits 4" Housing Can: Compatible with housing cans with or without existing C-Clips. Easy Installation. E26 Adapter and Title 24 connector included, no additional accessories required.