The Parmida LED Technologies 4FT LED Direct Wire Type B T8 tube can be installed by a simple bypass of the ballast. This tube can be installed with a single-ended or dual-ended connection and it can install directly into your fixture's original shunted sockets (tombstones), eliminating the need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted sockets. This tube is constructed with a shatterproof film sleeve to protect its glass housing, making it suitable for use in applications that require shatterproof lighting. Set the color temperature to your desired level to create the perfect lighting for every application. Easily choose between 5 color levels: Soft White (3000K), Neutral White (3500K), Cool White (4000K), Day Light (5000K), and Bright White (6000K).
- Wattage: 18W
- Lumens: 2200lm
- Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Equivalent: 32W
- Certifications: UL-Listed, RHoS Compliant
- Beam Angle: 200°
- Dimmable: No
- Material: Glass
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: Integrated Driver
- Base Type: G13
- Life: 50,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 55%
- Ballast Bypass Installation: These tubes must be installed using the ballast bypass method. Use the instructions provided to remove the ballast from your fixtures and directly wire your new T8 tubes. Fluorescent replacement (T8, T10, T12) will save you both time and money as ballasts inevitably fail over time and will require replacement. Ballasts also consume electrical power and by bypassing them you will save even more on your energy bill.
- Keep Original Shunted Tombstones: This tube can be installed with a single-ended or double-ended connection. When using double-ended connection, these tubes can install directly into your fixture’s original shunted sockets (tombstones), eliminating the need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted sockets. Please note that single-ended installation. Single-ended installation will require installation with non-shunted sockets/tombstones.
- 5 Color Temperature Switch & Shatterproof Film: Set the color temperature of your lights to the desired level with a simple flip of a switch. Choose between Soft White (3000K), Neutral White (3500K), Cool White (4000K), Day Light (5000K), and Bright White (6000K). These T8’s are designed with a frosted, shatterproof film protected glass housing which allows for safe installation in fixtures, with or without wire guards. The frosted film creates a diffusing effect, for softer lighting.
- Fully Certified: This product meets strict requirements to ensure that they are safe and reliable. UL-LISTED to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard. RoHS COMPLIANT (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) making our T8's extremely safe.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: This product is covered by the Parmida 5 Year Warranty, and our dedicated in-house Customer Service is always here to provide you with peace of mind.