The Parmida LED Technologies™ LED Ready Strip Light Fixture is designed to efficiently illuminate your desired space. This fixture comes with two 4FT T8 light tubes and is suitable for surface or suspension mounting. Suspension mounting cable accessories are included. Multiple knockouts are located on the fixture for hard pipe wiring through ends for continuous row mounting. This fixture is constructed with a powder-coated solid die-formed, cold-rolled steel housing to ensure durability.
- Wattage: 36W
- Lumens: 4400lm
- Voltage: 120-227V AC
- Equivalent: 100W
- Beam Angle: 300°
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Material: Solid die-formed, Cold rolled Steel
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: Integrated Driver
- Base Type: Direct Wire
- Life: 50,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 64%
- T8 Tubes Included: Two 4FT Single-ended T8 Tubes included.
- Save 64% on Your Electricity Bill: Use a 36W LED Strip Light Fixture to replace 100W fluorescent fixture and save 64% on your electric bill. This fixture has a lifetime of 50,000+ rated hours at L80 with a projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
- Durable Construction: Solid die-formed, cold-rolled steel housing. Post painted white powder coat steel housing for extreme durability in harsh environments.
- Easy Installation: Suitable for surface or suspension mounting. Suspension mounting cable accessories included. Mounting box allows for installation directly into junction box with freedom to install horizontally or vertically. Fixtures can be installed individually or in continuous rows. Multiple knockouts are located on the fixture for “hard pipe” wiring through ends in the case you wish to install several fixtures in a continuous row.
- ETL-Listed: ETL-Listed to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard. Suitable for Damp Locations. 5 Year Unlimited Warranty.
(2 Pack) 4FT LED Strip Light Fixture - Double T8 Tube Included - 36W
Do not order these lights...they are NOT a good product!
Great price. Love that the actual light bulbs are made of plastic instead of glass. This makes them much more durable! I used 8 lights in a 20 by 30 garage. VERY BRIGHT!