The Parmida LED Technologies™ 4 inch LED Disk Light is an industry shifting, truly ultra-thin light. The 0.03 inch thin Disk Light features as the ideal surface mount look, engineered for easy installation in any 2.75”, 3.5” or 4” Junction Box. This product is built with Steady-Dim technology and is compatible with most modern LED dimmers.
- Wattage: 10W
- Lumens: 650lm
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Equivalent: 65W
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Aluminium
- CRI: >90
- LED Driver Type: DOB (Driver on Board)
- Base Type: E26
- Life: 50,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 85%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Damp Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy-efficient, safe and reliable.
- Dimmable: 100-0% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems.
- Installs into J-box: Can be installed into any 2.75”, 3.5”, or 4” Junction Box. Optimal for both new construction and retrofit remodel applications. Installation options available for both. Installation manual can be found in photo options. All accessories included.
- Durable Construction: DOB LED Technology. Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming. Advanced aluminium heat sink for optimal heat dissipation allowing for extended lifetime. 50,000+ life hours.
Product fully matches description and is high quality. Extremely easy to install. Uniformity and spread of light is brilliant. Surpasses some high cost reputed brands. Great job, Parmida!
These lights were shipped quickly and easy to install. I put them in my upstairs hallway and love the brightness they provide.
Our life before PARMIDA....
Like most consumers, we went to the big box store and purchased LED flush mount lights ranging in price from $30-$80, supposedly high end and worth the price. Turns out, they were difficult to install, required more installation parts, awkward mounting, and maxed at 4000k which cast a very yellow hue on everything. We tried to talk ourselves into liking the "high end" lights. We tried to convince ourselves we'd get used to the yellowish light. We tried to feel like the product was worthy of the price.
Despite our best efforts to convince ourselves otherwise and brainwash ourselves into a different reality, we failed. We hated the lights. We hated trying to install them. We hated the way they mounted against the ceiling. We hated living in a yellow world.
So, as is typical of home improvement projects, we were frustrated and we returned all of the lights to the big box store. After regrouping and doing a bit of searching, we unexpectedly found the PARMIDAs. We read the good and bad reviews, we read about wiring issues, we read about less than even light diffusion. We wanted the 5000k daylight and we wanted the flush mount LEDs, and PARMIDA was just about the only game in town.
So, we went all in. What was there to loose? A whole lot less than what we had already spent. We were already discouraged and skeptical. What's one more disappointment or difficulty when doing home improvements.
And then, rather quickly, something happened. A box was delivered. And from there, things were very different in our DIY world....we experienced PARMIDA and things haven't been the same!!!!
The ease of installation was shocking. We kept checking and double checking the box and simple instructions to make sure we didn't miss something because we couldn't believe it was that easy. But we didn't and it really was that easy! No extra hardware, no trips to the hardware store, no modifications, no instructions lacking in actual instructi...