The Parmida LED Technologies™ 4-inch Gimbal Design Downlight is an enhanced directional retrofit light. Its wide repositioning ‘Eyeball’ range allows to readjust the light both horizontally and vertically for optimal direct lighting. It has 30o tilt and 359o rotation of range of motion. Manufactured to simply and securely install into any 4” housing. This product is built with Steady Dim technology and is compatible with most modern LED dimmers.
- Wattage: 10W
- Lumens: 740lm
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Equivalent: 75W
- Beam Angle: 95°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- CRI: >90
- LED Driver Type: DOB (Driver on Board)
- Base Type: E26
- Life: 50,000 +hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Fully certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Damp Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy-efficient, safe and reliable.
- Dimmable: 100-10% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems
- Adjustable Light Direction: Range of motion: 30° tilt and 359° rotation. Perfect for sloped ceilings or for directional accent lighting as the LED can pivot and rotate for illumination where most desired
- Fits 4" Housing Can: Compatible with housing cans with or without existing C-Clips. Easy Installation. E26 Adapter and Title 24 connector included, no additional accessories required.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: Parmida LED Technologies' 5-year warranty and 24/7 USA customer service team provides you with ease of mind.
I recently replaced my old eyeball lights new led replacements from Parmida, it was a easy swap out took a total of less than ten minutes and was a dramatic update, they look great and work just the same!
The product was perfect. Required a fixture with shallow Depth to fit existing can. This one at just over 3" was perfect. The adjustable rotation is good as well.
The previous lights left too much of a shadow and these eyeballs worked out perfect.