The Parmida LED Technologies™ 4-inch Gimbal Design Downlight is an enhanced directional retrofit light. Its wide repositioning ‘Eyeball’ range allows to readjust the light both horizontally and vertically for optimal direct lighting. It has 30o tilt and 359o rotation of range of motion. Manufactured to simply and securely install into any 4” housing. This product is built with Steady Dim technology and is compatible with most modern LED dimmers.
- Wattage: 10W
- Lumens: 740lm
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Equivalent: 75W
- Beam Angle: 95°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- CRI: >90
- LED Driver Type: DOB (Driver on Board)
- Base Type: E26
- Life: 50,000 +hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Fully certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Damp Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy-efficient, safe and reliable.
- Dimmable: 100-10% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems
- Adjustable Light Direction: Range of motion: 30° tilt and 359° rotation. Perfect for sloped ceilings or for directional accent lighting as the LED can pivot and rotate for illumination where most desired
- Fits 4" Housing Can: Compatible with housing cans with or without existing C-Clips. Easy Installation. E26 Adapter and Title 24 connector included, no additional accessories required.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: Parmida LED Technologies' 5-year warranty and 24/7 USA customer service team provides you with ease of mind.
The quality and price are great. I also like the 5 year warranty. Overall I am happy with the purchase.
It would be great if there were more color temperature options to match the 6" ones that are available from Parmida. Now I have bright white 6" and warm white 4" in the same room. Would also like more of a spot light this seems to be more of a flood in m y opinion.
Installed 12 of these in exsisting recessed cans the install went well they are nice and bright will keep these in mind next time I need an eyeball trim happy so far!
These were much easier to install than Halo Lights from Home Depot