- Wattage: 12W
- Lumens: 1000lm
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Equivalent: 100W
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Polycarbonate
- CRI: >90
- LED Driver Type: DOB (Driver on Board)
- Base Type: E26
- Life: 50,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 88%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Wet Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy efficient, safe and reliable.
- Dimmable: 100-0% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems.
- Durable Construction: Made with a Polycarbonate technology that is impact resistant and outstandingly tough. No change of color or rusting overtime as you would see with an aluminium trim. DOB LED Technology. Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming. Advanced aluminium heat sink for optimal heat dissipation allowing for extended lifetime. 50,000+ life hours.
- Fits 5" or 6" Housing Can: Easy Installation. E26 Adapter and Title 24 connector included, no additional accessories required.
Lo fcil de instalar y buen precio
I bought the 12W 4000K 12 pack and installed them in the kitchen and master bath. These are bright. I have them all on Lutron DVCL-153P dimmer switches, and we run them at about 75% brightness all the time. They dim very well with no noise with these dimmers. They seem a little hotter than 4000K, but I have no way of measuring that. They do seem closer to a neutral white than office blue. The description says "flicker free." They are way better than most budget LED lights, but it's still there. You can tell when watching the water run out of a faucet or moving something quickly in front of your face. That said, it's not noticeable under most conditions (and not at all to other family members). I liked the package quantity and price point. I would buy these again for future house retro fits.
easy to install, works great, I chose the daylight 4000k , great product