- Wattage: 15W
- Lumens: 1040lm
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Equivalent: 100W
- Beam Angle: 100°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Aluminium
- CRI: >90
- LED Driver Type: DOB (Driver on Board)
- Base Type: E26
- Life: 50,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Wet Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy efficient, safe and reliable.
- Dimmable: 100-0% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems.
- Durable Construction: Made of Metal. DOB LED Technology. Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming. Advanced aluminium heat sink for optimal heat dissipation allowing for extended lifetime. 50,000+ life hours.
- Fits 6" Housing Can: Easy Installation. E26 Adapter and Title 24 connector included, no additional accessories required.
Very bright. Easy to install. Love how they look.
These seem to be great quality, especially for the price. Super bright and easy to install. Must have upgrade for older open light cans. These seal nicely against the ceiling to prevent air leaks
These are exactly what I was expecting and hoping for. They're simple to install, fit into 6" Halo can lights without bulging down, they stay in place, etc. Overall great product. I needed 12 for my kitchen and 12 arrived, intact.
That said, when I ordered the 12-pack, only 11 came with the Edison-type screw base pigtails, rendering one completely useless as is. I know I can fix this quite easily with a $3 part from Home Depot and some wirenuts, but I shouldn't have to. My advice would be to order at least one extra, just in case. It may be missing a part, or one may burn out a few years down the road (it happens).
I definitely recommend these lights though. The 4000k color temperature looks great in my kitchen without being harsh like daylight (5000k), and the high CRI rating makes colors true to life. I'll change the 4-star to a 5-star if I can get the company to send me another pigtail.