The Parmida LED Slim Panel Downlight is an ultra-thin recessed downlight with a remote driver junction box for quick, simple, and housing free installations. It’s low profile design makes it the ideal solution for new construction or remodels projects without the requirement of a housing can. Since a housing can is not required, this light is ideal for shallow ceiling plenums. Constructed with a durable aluminum trim, this product is built with Steady-Dim technology and is compatible with most modern LED dimmers.
- Wattage: 9W
- Lumens: 550lm
- Voltage: 100-130V AC
- Equivalent: 90W
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Aluminium
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: External Driver
- Base Type: Spring Install
- Life: 25,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 90%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star for Rebates. IC-Rated airtight. Damp Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy efficient, safe and reliable.
- IC-Rated Airtight: The Parmida Slim Panel Downlight is IC-Rated for direct contact with insulation and comes with a foam gasket for certified airtight to prevent air conditioning or heating from leaking out of the home. No recessed can required.
- Easy Installation: Easy retrofit or new construction installation. No recessed can required. Each kit features an ultra slim junction box, a 12in. (305 mm) cable, and a cut out template. Ideal for locations where height clearance is limited such as beams or duct work. Actual hole size is 4.3”. Trim size: 4.75”.
- Dimmable: 100-10% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems.