What is covered:
- Your Parmida product simply fails to work for any reason during the first five years of purchase.
- You received your Parmida product with any apparent physical damage.
This warranty expressly excludes damage or defects caused by or arising from any damage from improper use, misuse, or neglect including:
- Any damage resulting from incorrect installation.
- Any damage caused from a power voltage surge.
- Any damage due to improper storage, handling or transport.
- Any damage caused by failing to comply with the relevant product specifications and the relevant use (i.e. voltage, installation, ballast and dimming compatibility).
- Any damage caused from operating above or below the rated AC voltage or AC current.
- Any ambient operating temperature that exceeds: -20c to +40c.
- Any defect to the product caused by improper installation in other products.
- Any defect caused by improper maintenance and/or use.
- Any damage which results from unavoidable natural disaster, fire, flood, earthquake, collision, theft, etc.
- Any other corresponding to the common category of exclusions.
Parmida will not be responsible for device damages or replacement to devices which hold the product or the product is a part of.
Parmida is not responsible for freight, packaging or handling fees, labor costs of product removal, disposal, replacement or installation.
Frequently Asked Warranty Questions/Concerns:
My LED lights flicker or buzz when dimmed:
All our LED lights are manufactured with the latest LED technology and because of this, no Parmida light should flicker or buzz when dimmed. If this does happen, first please verify that you are using an LED dimmer, and more specifically, a dimmer from the products compatible dimmer list (included in each product page). If this does not solve the issue, please contact us and we will find the right solution for you!
My LED light was rattling upon receipt:
If your LED light was rattling upon delivery, this means that an internal component may have become loose during transport. This means that you are eligible for a warranty claim, please submit a claim right away!