- Wattage: 18W
- Lumens: 2200-2300lm
- Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Equivalent: 40W
- Beam Angle: 240°
- Dimmable: No
- Material: Glass with Shatterproof flim
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: Integrated Driver
- Base Type: G13
- Life: 45,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 55%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Wet Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy efficient, safe and reliable.
- Install With or Without a Ballast: These tubes can be installed with a ballast (plug and play) or without a ballast (direct installation), with both a single and dual ended connection compatibility. 18W without ballast, 20W with a ballast. Please check Ballast compatibility before purchase. Standard international 4' T8 tube shape.
- Keep Original Shunted Tombstones: This tube installs directly into your fixture’s original shunted sockets (tombstones), which means you will not need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted sockets.
- Shatterproof: These T8’s are designed with a frosted shatterproof film protected glass housing which allows for safe installation in fixtures, with or without wire guards.
Love these lights. Researched LED light tubes on-line and determined that Parmida was the way to go. The flexible installation options, frosted tube, and other product reviews were the determining factors for me. Ordered a 20 pack for my son’s machine shop and it was shipped and received promptly. I used the dual-ended wiring configuration because I was familiar with it from a previous job at my home on shunted tombstone fixtures. However, I ran across two fixtures in my son’s machine shop that had non-shunted (confirmed with a volt ohm meter) tombstones with two wires going into each tombstone. On the first fixture conversion, I accidentally cut one of two wires going to each hot/black tombstones (2X) too short. Completed wiring the hot side tombstones with just one side of each tombstone energized. Did not make the same mistake on the neutral end. That is, I connected all four wires coming from the two non-shunted tombstones to the neutral/white wire. To my surprise, when I tested the lights they came on! But, I did not feel comfortable with the two half-energized tombstones. So, I emailed Parmida and also called them about my error. The person I spoke with was remarkably kind and advised that she had referred my email to their technical personnel for a response. That afternoon I got a formal email reply that recommended I fix my wiring error as it could damage or shorten the life of the light tubes. Corrected the wiring problem the next day. I couldn't be happier with these lights. They provide excellent lighting for my son’s machine shop and the customer support was outstanding. I will be ordering more of these lights in the future.
Very nice product. The lamps were packed great! The temperature color (used 4000K) looks very nice for a office setting. Installed these for one of my customers. They are happy with the light levels. As a contractor I like that these lamps are UL listed and can be used with or without a ballast. When customers have mixed lamp types (T12 & T8) this is a good choice for a replacement.
The tubes can be installed with or without ballast, but with a perfectly working ballast (not one that had a bad tube in it) 1 tube is always way dimmer than the other. Fortunately if you bypass ballast they meet in the middle. Not the brightest led I've seen but don't blind you at all if you look straight at them. Great vallue will be buying box after box. Thanks