The Parmida LED Technologies 4FT LED Direct Wire Type B T8 tube can be installed by a simple bypass of the ballast. This tube can be installed with a single-ended or dual-ended connection and it can install directly into your fixture’s original shunted sockets (tombstones), eliminating the need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted sockets. These lights use only 24W to emit 3200 lumens (equivalent to 55W in fluorescent tubes), making them extra bright and energy efficient.
- Wattage: 24W
- Lumens: 3200lm
- Voltage: 100-277V AC
- Equivalent: 55W
- Certifications: UL-Listed
- Beam Angle: 240°
- Dimmable: No
- Material: Glass
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: Integrated Driver
- Base Type: G13
- Life: 20,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 97%
- Certifications: This product meets strict requirements to ensure that they are safe and reliable.UL-LISTED to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard. RoHS COMPLIANT (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) making our T8's extremely safe.
- Ballast Bypass: These tubes must be installed using the ballast bypass method. Use the instructions provided to remove the ballast from your fixtures and directly wire your new T8 tubes.
- Energy Saving, Bright Lighting: Fluorescent replacement (T8, T10, T12) will save you both time and money as ballasts inevitably fail over time and will require replacement. Ballasts also consume electrical power and by bypassing them you will save even more on your energy bill. These lights use only 24W to emit 3200 lumens (equivalent to 55W in fluorescent tubes), making them extra bright and energy efficient.
- Simplified Installation: This tube can be installed with a single-ended or double-ended connection and it can install directly into your fixture’s original shunted sockets (tombstones). This eliminates the need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted socket (single-ended installation will require non-shunted sockets/tombstones). Fast and simple installation under the functionality of your choice, this tube is designed with user experience as the defining motivator.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: This product is covered by the Parmida 5 Year Warranty, and our dedicated in-house Customer Service is always here to provide you with peace of mind.
Really love the lights and easy to install. Really bright. The only thing is that there was 6 out of 40 bulbs that would turn off then on for a minute then they would stay on. Im glad i had extra bulbs
Excellent bulbs, fair price, fast delivery
I am very pleased with these lights. I have replaced all my fluorescent tubes in my two garages, and my farm warehouse with these and it has made everything so much brighter, and cheaper to use, as well.