- Wattage: 7W
- Lumens: 500lm
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Equivalent: 50W
- Beam Angle: 40°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Plastic
- CRI: >90
- LED Driver Type: Integrated Driver
- Base Type: E26
- Life: 25,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 86%
- Save 86% Immediately: Save 86% on your electric bill by replacing 50W incandescent with 7W LED. 25,000+ Hours of Life.
- Certifications: UL-Listed for optimal safety. UL-Listed for wet locations. A wet location is an interior or exterior location in which water or other liquids may drip, splash or flow on or against the bulb. FCC-Compliant.
- Dimmable: Compatible with most LED dimmers. Suitable for General, Home, Landscape, Garden Track and Accent Lighting.
- High Performance Beam Quality: 40° Beam spread. CRI>80. 120V AC. Standard E26 Medium Base.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: Parmida LED Technologies' 5 year warranty and 24/7 USA customer service team provides you with ease of mind.
Installed in an outside flood light bare fixture with bulb seimi exposed but under the eve in the Houston area with lots of humidity but not much direct contact with water. 2 years and still shining BRIGHT. Standard old flood light would last a year at tops.
Bought these bulbs for my flood lights at my camp. The small flood light bulbs where hard to find and exterior ones even harder. These are great and the fact they are waterproof safe is a plus in the wild where my camp is and storms come up through the mountains
Fit stove light perfectly, dims as indicated. Seems well built. Have had no problems so far. Bright light for LED.