- Wattage: 105-225W
- Lumens: 13440-28800lm
- Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Equivalent: 400-900W MH/HID
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Dimmable: Yes. 0-10V
- Material: Aluminium & Polycarbonate, Aluminium & Plastic
- CRI: >70
- LED Driver Type: Isolated Driver
- Base Type: Direct Wire
- Life: 50,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 74%
- Save 74% on Your Electricity Bill: This light has a lifetime of 60,000+ rated hours at L80 with a projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs. Integrated LED technology eliminates the need for bulb replacements. An all-in replacement of metal-halide and fluorescent high bays with significant energy savings.
- Dimmable: Equipped 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer.
- Easy Installation: Suitable for suspension mounting. 40-inch suspension mounting cable and V-hooks included. Fixtures can be installed individually or in continuous rows. Multiple knockouts are located on the light for “hard pipe” wiring through ends in the case you wish to install several lights in a continuous row. Motion Sensor Compatible.
- Durable Construction: Solid Aluminum housing. Polycarbonate frosted lens is impact resistant and outstandingly tough, even over a wide temperature range. PC helps to reduce glares, eliminate hot spots and soften light all without reducing lumen output. No change of color or rusting overtime as you would see with an acrylic lens. Integrated LED technology eliminates the need for bulb replacements.
- Rebate Eligible: DLC 4.2 & ETL-Listed. DLC allows eligibility for state and nationwide rebate programs where applicable. ETL-listed to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard. Suitable for Damp Locations. 5 Year Unlimited Warranty.
Not the best in terms of build, but still better than many commercial quality fixtures. Excellent light output and color
Added these to my garage because after years of using FL bulbs and having issues with not having enough light I decided to give these a try. Wow, they blew me away how bright they were. Now I can see how dirty my garage is! LOL! Seriously, for the price and a 5-year warranty not to mention the brightness, these are a home run! I am going to add one more in the garage for a total of 3 which will give me about 86400lm on the light output!
They are easy to hook up, hang and are very bright and a good company to work with.