- Wattage: 18W
- Lumens: 2200lm
- Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Equivalent: 40W
- Beam Angle: 300°
- Dimmable: No
- Material: Glass with Shatterproof film
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: Integrated Driver
- Base Type: G13
- Life: 45,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 55%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates.Wet Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy efficient, safe and reliable.
- Ballast Bypass Installation: These tubes can be installed by a simple bypass of the ballast. Bypassing the ballast during initial tube replacement will save you both time and money as ballasts inevitably fail over time and will require replacement. Ballasts also consume electrical power and by bypassing them you will save even more on your energy bill. UL-Listed for installation with either a single or dual-ended connection.
- Keep Original Shunted Tombstones: This tube installs directly into your fixture’s original shunted sockets (tombstones), which means you will not need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted sockets.
- Shatterproof: These T8’s are designed with a frosted shatterproof film protected glass housing which allows for safe installation in fixtures, with or without wire guards.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: Parmida LED Technologies' 5 year warranty and 24/7 USA customer service team provides you with ease of mind.
Fantastic quality with no flicker and looks so much better compared to the old T-8's we replaced. Simple to install bypassing the ballast. Several were wired different but the flexibility of these LED tubes allows for single or double wired tombstones. We will buy more when we do our warehouse.
I am using these to change over all my 4 foot fluorescent tubes to led. By bypassing the ballast , I don't have to worry about what model/type ballast there is in the fixture and can use this bulb universally. More light less electricity, its a win win!
The bypass ballast means bypass ballast.The brightness is great, a lot better than my F40T12. The energy efficiency also, went from 40 watts to 18 watts.