The Parmida LED Technologies 4FT LED Direct Wire Type B T8 tube can be installed by a simple bypass of the ballast. This tube can be installed with a single-ended or dual-ended connection and it can install directly into your fixture’s original shunted sockets (tombstones), eliminating the need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted sockets. These lights use only 24W to emit 3000 lumens (equivalent to 50W in fluorescent tubes), making them extra bright and energy efficient.
- Wattage: 24W
- Lumens: 3000lm
- Voltage: 100-277V AC
- Equivalent: 50W
- Certifications: UL-Listed
- Beam Angle: 240°
- Dimmable: No
- Material: Glass
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: Integrated Driver
- Base Type: G13
- Life: 20,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 97%
- Ballast Bypass: These tubes must be installed using the ballast bypass method. Use the instructions provided to remove the ballast from your fixtures and directly wire your new T8 tubes.
- Energy Saving, Bright Lighting: Fluorescent replacement (T8, T10, T12) will save you both time and money as ballasts inevitably fail over time and will require replacement. Ballasts also consume electrical power and by bypassing them you will save even more on your energy bill. These lights use only 24W to emit 3200 lumens (equivalent to 50W in fluorescent tubes), making them extra bright and energy efficient.
- Keep Original Tombstones: This tube installs directly into your fixture’s original shunted sockets (tombstones). You will not need to retrofit your fixture with non-shunted sockets. Single-ended installation will require installation with non-shunted sockets/tombstones. Fast, simple and secure installation under the functionality of your choice, this tube is designed with user experience as the defining motivator.
- Certifications: This product meets strict requirements to ensure that they are safe and reliable. UL-LISTED to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard. RoHS COMPLIANT (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) making our T8's extremely safe.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: This product is covered by the Parmida 5 Year Warranty, and our dedicated in-house Customer Service is always here to provide you with peace of mind.
I had used them before and liked them, so did a buddy doing a summer place on the MS coast.
I recently purchased the T8 tubes and wired them as a single side connection and it was so easy and the lights worked perfectly. Don’t hesitate to buy from this company. I will be purchasing more to complete my project.
great product reliable