The Parmida LED Technologies™ 4 inch Baffle Design Downlight is an energy efficient take on a traditional retrofit light. Designed with an internal baffle trim to efficiently trap and shape the light downwards. Manufactured with easy tab installation to provide a simple and secure installation process that is compatible with 4” housing. Made with an impact resistant, fire-rated polycarbonate trim, this product is light, outstandingly tough and maintains it’s original color over time. It is built with Steady Dim technology and is compatible with most modern dimmers, including Lutron Caseta Wireless systems.
- Wattage: 9W
- Lumens: 600lm
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Equivalent: 65W
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Polycarbonate
- CRI: >90
- LED Driver Type: DOB (Driver on Board)
- Base Type: E26
- Life: 50,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Wet Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy efficient, safe and reliable.
- Dimmable: 100-10% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems.
- Durable Construction: Made with a Polycarbonate technology that is impact resistant and outstandingly tough. No change of color or rusting overtime as you would see with an aluminium trim. DOB LED Technology. Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming. Advanced aluminium heat sink for optimal heat dissipation allowing for extended lifetime. 50,000+ life hours.
- Fits 4" Housing Can: Easy Installation. E26 Adapter and Title 24 connector included, no additional accessories required.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: Parmida LED Technologies' 5 year warranty and 24/7 USA customer service team provides you with ease of mind.
Very easy to install. Exactly what I was looking for. I thought the 4 would be to small until I saw them installed. Have already ordered 6 more for another bedroom. As for cost, I paid more then double for the same light a year ago at big box store.
These produce good light and the soft white temperature is just what we expected; not too orange, not too blue- white. However, the downside to these is the flange is very small. They barely cover the flange on the matching cans. There is zero room for error, such as to cover a slightly over cut hole. They also have no gasket. While they are okay, and I'll probably buy more because of the low price, I can't rate these any higher because of the flange size.
Easy easy install. Bright white light. I have changed all my can lights (20) to this light.