The Parmida LED Technologies™ 4 inch Baffle Design Downlight is an energy-efficient take on a traditional retrofit light. Designed with an internal baffle trim to efficiently trap and shape the light downwards. Manufactured with easy tab installation to provide a simple and secure installation process that is compatible with 4” housing. Made with an impact-resistant, fire-rated polycarbonate trim, this product is light, outstandingly tough and maintains it’s original color over time. It is built with Steady Dim technology and is compatible with most modern dimmers, including Lutron Caseta Wireless systems.
- Wattage: 9W
- Lumens: 600lm
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Equivalent: 65W
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Polycarbonate
- CRI: >90
- LED Driver Type: DOB (Driver on Board)
- Base Type: E26
- Life: 50,000+ hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Fully Certified: ETL-Listed. Energy Star & Title-24 JA8 certified for Rebates. Wet Location Rated, FCC-certified. This product meets strict requirements to be considered energy-efficient, safe and reliable.
- Dimmable: 100-10% smooth dimming capability (please refer to compatible dimmer list). Compatible with most LED dimmers. Compatible with Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimming Systems.
- Durable Construction: Made with a Polycarbonate technology that is impact resistant and outstandingly tough. No change of color or rusting over time as you would see with an aluminium trim. DOB LED Technology. Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming. Advanced aluminum heat sink for optimal heat dissipation allowing for extended lifetime. 50,000+ life hours.
- Fits 4" Housing Can: Easy Installation. E26 Adapter and Title 24 connector included, no additional accessories required.
- 5 Year Unlimited Warranty: Parmida LED Technologies' 5-year warranty and 24/7 USA customer service team provides you with ease of mind.
I love the Parmida Recessed LED lights! They were very easy to install and I registered for the 5 yr. warranty. They light our dining room really well. I highly recommend them.
I love these lights - they're all over the (new) house. One or two went out, so I ordered one from Amazon just to make sure it was the correct thing. It arrived, was installed, and immediately it was obviously the wrong color. Supposed to be 2700K, which the package and the Amazon listing said, but on closer inspection, it was 4000K. Mis-packaged? Mis-labeled? Who knows. So I ordered some more direct from Parmida, and they're perfect. Easy to install, proper color, all's well (BTW, the failed ones were way newer than the 50,000 hours claimed; not on 24/7, and usually at less-than-full brightness - FYI)