- Wattage: 5W
- Lumens: 240lm
- Voltage: 12V
- Equivalent: 20W
- Beam Angle: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- CRI: >80
- LED Driver Type: DOB (Driver on Board)
- Base Type: Plug-In
- Life: 30,000+ Hours
- Efficiency: 80%
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. These Under Cabinet Lights are constructed with an aluminium body with impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, making it durable and long lasting. Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming.
- ETL-LISTED 12V adapter to ensure optimal safety.
- DIMMABLE. Set to the perfect brightness by rotating included dimmer switch, 100-10% smooth dimming capability.
- 5 YEAR UNLIMITED WARRANTY. Parmida LED Technologies' 5 year warranty and 24/7 in-house customer service team provides you with ease of mind.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED. Suitable for mounting to any desired surface, inluding cabinets, counters or closets. All installation accessories are included. Mount to surface with 3M double sided tape or screws. Plug-in with included power cable. Can link 2 or more fixtures together with included linking cords.
Easy to install and adds great task lighting
The best light ever. Verry bright and easy to install. The 3m tape is the beast. Verry strong.
I've seen many sets of these, recently... These are, by far, the brightest, lightest, most compact and illuminating set to date. They are housed in a very convenient flat rectangular body, and despite their lack of weight, seem very well constructed. The amount of light (from dim to truly bright) is astonishing, given their size. Everything comes ready to simply plug in and go. The mounting aparatus is convenient, and the wires are easily hidden.
What I most love about this set is the generosity of mounting clips (and variety) and screws and (double sided) tape... I was able to mount and camouflage all of the wires with about half of the mounting accessories left over. Included in the set is a dimmer switch, and an on-off switch. At first, I thought having a dimmer that would turn all the way off AND an on/off switch was redundant. Then I realized that the dimmer can be used to find a "perfect level" of light for one that has specific taste, and the on/off switch can be used from that point on. Thus turning on the light will always yield the exact lighting that was found using the dimmer. Additionally, inline dimmer switches can be purchased that can provide individual dimming/control for each strip...
Each segment illuminates a nice area of the counter. Half of our available counter space now has some beautiful lighting provided. Further, the fact that these use a FRACTION of the energy used by most other light fixtures makes LED the lighting choice of the future. The life of an LED can't be touched by any other light source.
I've seen/installed sets that have a lower price, but there is very good reason for the difference in price: It's the difference in quality, ease of installation, and convenience associated with this superior product.
Five stars on all counts.